Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Sadie Saga, Part 2

Welllll, I got home from work yesterday and she had done it again. No need for severe discipline, as soon as I hollered her name she ran to me and rolled over on to her back.

SO, today she will be spending the day in the kennel with the door facing the wall and a blanket between the door and wall so that if she decides to bang, bang, bang to get out of the kennel it won't gouge our wall. The first day we had her, we put her in the kennel while we went to work and she greeted us at the door when we got home. She's a bit of a houdini.

Anyhow, we LOVE this dog. Please pray that she starts being good and gets over this major separation anxiety. We have to take her in to get her final heartworm treatment and is going to stay for two nights... I honestly don't know how she's going to do it.. Eep.

1 comment:

wesleyandbeth said...

oooh so sad. I know labs love to eat up things but wow! ugh:)