Thursday, July 17, 2008

"The pressure of a name."




OH MAN, this makes me laugh! I've just sat here for a good thirty minutes trying to come up with a name for my blog.... "Johnson & Johnson" being my first choice - taken. "How about God in real life?" Eh. Didn't do anything for me either... Starting this journey a bit ago I asked for God's help because I wanted the name to be great ... really capture who I am, what I want this to be about, etc. And then it came to me!!! Grace Unveiled 2! Why so perfect? Check this puppy out: http://www.graceunveiled.blogspot.com/. That was me 4 years ago almost to the month! Wild, huh? SOOOOOO funny that I had such great dreams of rants that would maybe give me enough accountability to actually take action. Instead, an empty blog. Can I promise better with this little guy? I hope so! I've been thinking about starting one for a while and tonight I hopped on the computer to download some pics and realized that it was "The Night." I had no idea :)

So here we are, Grace Unveiled 2. I put the 2 to signify a second try at a great name and a great dream... now I'm all warm fuzzy because I realized that Grace Unveiled is now 2 with the sweetest of Ryan Mckays. It blows my mind to think about all of the absolutely wild things that have happened since Grace Unveiled began. Funny that I didn't need to vomit out my crazy rants for God to take me on adventures I would have never imagined. I won't jump into all of that now, I will just say I'm glad to be back, and happy to be 2.

5 comments:

kmcc said...

Nice new blog. You guys are crazy cute. God bless.

Unknown said...

You go girl! Blogging is certainly fun, and a great way to just get it out there... keep unveiling that grace. Hey, I'm curious about the picture of you jumping... y'all look so happy... ya gotta tell your readers what that's all about! :)

The Old Man said...

Anna! Great blog! Thanks for sharing it and congrats on being 2 :)

AnnaJ said...

Thanks! Which John is this? ...

Amy Butler said...

At first, my mother-in-law thought that you were pregnant and thought that this blog was your way of telling people. She saw the title and then the picture of you from your surprise birthday party and she thought that may be a picture of you telling people or something! I guess she read on and found out what your title meant and then I told her about your surprise party picture. Anyhow, thought that was kind of random.

I love you!