Friday, July 18, 2008

2, again :) Yeesh with the theme, here... NOT INTENTIONAL




You guys are so fun! Thanks for the really warm welcome and encouragement :) So, a couple of questions have come up....
1. With the pics in my 'hello world' post where I'm so excited, Ryan planned this crazy awesome surprise birthday party for me last year and that was right when I walked into the room .... there were well over 40 people from all of the different areas of my life ... I just could not believe it!! SO GREAT THIS MAN!!! WEEEEEE!! :) ( i love how proud and happy Ryan looks in these pics ... it makes my heart warm :O) )

2. The name Grace Unveiled reflects who I am, and also who I want to be. So, I love, love, love this passage:

2 Corinthians 3:12-18
"12 Therefore, since we have such a hope, we are very bold. 13 We are not like Moses, who would put a veil over his face to keep the Israelites from gazing at it while the radiance was fading away. 14 But their minds were made dull, for to this day the same veil remains when the old covenant is read. It has not been removed, because only in Christ is it taken away. 15 Even to this day when Moses is read, a veil covers their hearts. 16 But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. 17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 18 And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit."

My name means Grace and my greatest desire is that I would continue to walk in the freedom I've received by the grace of Jesus Christ and that His glory would continue to be reflected in me and that I would be un-veiled in that (free, not hidden)... Not only do I want to live in a way that is real and reflects what God has done in my heart and life, but this scripture says, "EVER-increasing glory"! That is an AMAZING thought and really excites me :)

Beautiful days to all of you :)

No comments: