Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Do you want a Revolution? WHOOP WHOOP!

LOL!! I LOVE that song and I'm singing it a LOT these days (Kirk Franklin, I'm sure you could check it out on YouTube... actually here's the link for kicks and giggles: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSQQRGVCJV4&feature=related ).

Anyhow, I'm not actually singing the full song, just shouting those words inside because they're the only ones I know :O) BUT, what keeps bringing it to mind is that Gateway (our church) is doing a 60 Day experiment with God called Soul Revolution and almost 3,000 people have signed up to try it. I was emailing a friend about it today and realized I haven't blogged about it. If you haven't heard about it, or even if you have, you should SERIOUSLY consider doing it!

All info is at www.soulrevolution.net. I hope you'll check it out :O)

3 comments:

The Old Man said...

Hey Anna. I read you blog, so here's a comment to let you know. I'll have to check out that song/video. I remember when I'd see Kirk at the Shores when his daughters came as campers.
BTW - I sure love the photo on your blog. You have the prettiest eyes!

AnnaJ said...

that's too funny about kirk! You'll like the video then :O)

Thanks!

Elliott's Sessions Journey said...

WHOOP! WHOOP!