Sunday, September 28, 2008

My weekend:

I was reading Psalm 63 on Friday and came across verse 3: "Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you." That verse really stopped me... better than LIFE?! Wow. And I stopped and talked to God about that...is your love really better than life, etc, and I thought back to the ways I have experienced Him and how He has blown me away in the way that He loves me and I love that it says BECAUSE your love is better than life... How we have to first acknowledge experiencing that love and we will THEN glorify Him with our lips. That is just so true!

Anyhow, after pondering that and now having warm fuzzies in realizing the full on truth that His love REALLY IS better than like, my husband came home and fully confirmed what God and I had just been talking about. I am BLOWN away by the way that God loves me through my husband! Wooooooo do I LOVE my hubs being a great man, submitted to God :O)
My Friday night:



















Ryan came home with sooooooooo BEAUTIFUL roses and then sent me into the living room to completely relax while he made an incredible dinner! Man alive, Lord, your love IS better than life!!!

On Saturday we tackled the massive home makeover (specifically all doors, trim and kitchen). MAD PROPS AND THANKS to Danyelle, Anne, Michelle, Heidi and Christy.... and of course my hubby shubba lubby (sorry everyone ;) ).... This is where we are now... more pics to come!











If in the next few weeks you have a hankering to do some painting, just give me a call :O)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

whooo hooo! can't wait to see the finished product! isn't danyelle a rock star at home improvement projects?!

AnnaJ said...

Yes and a HALF she is!! A-MAZING!

Why isn't she doing this full time again? ...

Anonymous said...

hi deary so glad the home remodeling iscoming along nicely!!! cant wait to see the finished project!