Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Christmas in September? Sounds GREAT to me!

I know it's been a while, but here I am again.

I am REALLY feeling a desire for fall and the Christmas season. So much so that I jokingly told a friend last week that I want to decorate for Christmas in September, have our Christmas Party in October and then just enjoy November and December of other people's events and parties all while sitting in twinkling lights and candles at home.

At first I thought I was just kidding, but now I don't know that I am! Even sitting here now I'm longing for hot chocolate and fleece pajamas, holiday scented candles and twinkling lights. I don't have any plans this weekend, other than continuing to prepare for my garden, so I may just find myself stringing up the lights :O)

Realistically I'll wait til September, but ONLY just maybe. Especially since a lot of the post Christmas extreme clearance decor I purchased is fall colors.

Who am I kidding ... I don't think I can wait.

Have a twinkly day!

1 comment:

wesleyandbeth said...

Girl, I think it's a great idea!! Every year I want to decorate earlier and earlier...so I'm with you! September it is!